Dont Gank An Annie Dont Gank An Annie

XD this is awesome.

RandoomName responds:

thx for watching bro <3

Madness:Incident-DR01 Madness:Incident-DR01

Not a bad animation, I would like the sound to be optional.

DBZ (FAN ANIMATION) Pikkon vs Piccolo DBZ (FAN ANIMATION) Pikkon vs Piccolo

This is very well made and your animation is so smooth and to boot its traditional. Congrats.

Overcooked Overcooked

I really enjoying this animation. Smooth frames and well drawn. Its simple but that does not mean its not good. Your sound is spot on and music fits. Very fine!! I am faving you so I can see more.

TuxedoCatCartoons responds:

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed my animation. Sometimes I try to employ the rule of "Sometimes less is more." And thanks for faving me! MANY more animations to come!!

Destroy - Clay Animation Destroy - Clay Animation

The video fits well with the claymation. I think you did well. Its rare to see anyone doing this type of animation any more. Keep it up.

MAQUINA CREATIVA 1.1 MAQUINA CREATIVA 1.1

This is a very basic animation. Keep it up, you have a lot of talent. Can't wait to see how you progress.

Super Eliot World Super Eliot World

Not well made, I think you can do better and especially in the sound department. Keep practicing.

Mecha Genji Speed Draw! Mecha Genji Speed Draw!

Well made drawing. The video is smooth and looks like you did everything in one take. I suggest cropping your recording video or hiding your tool bar. That way it looks more professional.

Also the music was a little 'hard hitting' than I like but that is just my opinion.

redonion responds:

Thank you for your input, I'll put all those into consideration when I make another one of these. Actually the whole process was about three one hour-ish videos compiled into one.

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

It is not all that funny.

Look this group of flashes are lame and over done. You could have done better than pokemon. So all in all I give it a C-.

P.S. Thor could beat this shit out of Budah and Jesus.

AustinBreed responds:

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 3 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 5 quality entries.

Watch out kids, this guy is serious business.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

DAMIT TO THE ALL HELL

I hate when you do that, cut it off. Look I love the series. If you ever get it on DVD I would buy it in a heart beat. But you need to finish the chapters and not cut them off so so short.