Dont Gank An Annie Dont Gank An Annie

XD this is awesome.

RandoomName responds:

thx for watching bro <3

Madness:Incident-DR01 Madness:Incident-DR01

Not a bad animation, I would like the sound to be optional.

DBZ (FAN ANIMATION) Pikkon vs Piccolo DBZ (FAN ANIMATION) Pikkon vs Piccolo

This is very well made and your animation is so smooth and to boot its traditional. Congrats.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

Good but Title need to be Changed.

Look, the game is good. I liked it but my problume is that Valhalla is a sacred place for people who follow Odin the Great Father. I am not happy with the title because that is my heaven and you christains would like a game like that with the name, "Streets of Heaven". Besides that it is a good game. I liked it and it was done very well.

CorkySurprise responds:

Ok, I discovered Valhalla was the Viking Heaven AFTER I chose the name. I went on Sky Digital, looked for a program name, it was 'Kalhalla' or something, and I changed it to a V.

Additionally, I don't think many Vikings still exist, considering they were around about 1000 years ago.

'This period of European history (generally dated to 793–1066) is often referred to as the Viking Age'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Viking

Additionally, I wouldn't mind a game called Streets of Heaven.

Hmmm, I just re-read through your review again. Too late to change it, but I think I have mis-understood...oops.

Be a Touchtone Genius Be a Touchtone Genius

it is for the bored.

that is all children

B-STYLESWAP Hello-kitty style swap B-STYLESWAP Hello-kitty style swap

Well done, you have to remove the b-styleswap from the title because it is showing up in open category and if this is not done, it will cause you to be disqualify.

DrawWithJazza Ascor's Entry JazzaOC/Marilyn Monroe [MID-WAY PICTURE] DrawWithJazza Ascor's Entry JazzaOC/Marilyn Monroe [MID-WAY PICTURE]

you need to take Styleswap out of the title. that way its not in the styleswap board and get disqualified.

minecraft and anime mashup, ready to make a TNT taboo minecraft and anime mashup, ready to make a TNT taboo

you have to put the link in the author comments, well done on the pic.